Workout Waist to Get Hourglass Shape
The term workout waist is heavily searched throughoout search engines such as Google and Yahoo. This is because a lot of people are looking for ways to get a smaller waist through specific workouts. There are a number of full-body workouts that will help you get a smaller waist but you will only be able to achieve the proper look through both diet and exercise.
I just stumbled across a good article about workout waist. This is a good primer on the topic and the author does a great job giving you a good overview on the subject. My belief is that this article will be worth your time. Anyways, I cut and pasted it below.
3 Waist Trimming Aerobic Workouts
In this article I want to present you with 3 of the best waist trimming aerobic workouts I know. I hope these will help you to trim and tone your waistline and look and feel better. Do these often to achieve the best results possible.
The purpose of each of these aerobic workouts is to burn off as much body fat as possible. This will also eliminate some of the fat around your waistline and give you that toned look you’re seeking.
Here are the 3 workouts:
1. Swimming - I love swimming as it’s an excellent aerobic workout that also has a lot of strength elements thrown into it. It works your entire body and helps to tone and build lean muscle tissue as well as burn lots of calories. Swimming is also a low impact sport so it’s a great waist trimming workout for you to do.
2. Kickboxing – I happen to love kickboxing classes and other martial arts courses (at least those where I don’t get beat up too much). What I love about kickboxing is that this is the type of aerobic workout that will challenge your body even if you’re already fit. You may run 6 miles each day but this strains your body in a totally different way and helps to burn lots of fat and reduce inches off your waist.
Kickboxing is also a social activity so you’re actually motivated to workout harder until you reach the kind of body that you want most of all.
3. The third aerobic waist trimming exercise that I want you to do is running. The reason why I recommend running is that it’s a high intensity workout that really pushes your body into faster fat burning. Try to run at various speeds on each workout and include an up hill running segment during your workout. It will create a more intensive experience for you.
One workout which I don’t highly recommend is the elliptical machine. For the most part, this is a low intensity workout and although it does have merit (as it’s lower on impact than running), it won’t burn nearly as much calories as other aerobic workouts, so you want get quite as fast results with it as you may achieve with other options.
Also, remember that without following a healthy diet, you will not be able to trim your waist regardless of how much you workout.
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. He now runs a weight loss forum and publishes a diet and fitness newsletter.
So workout waist is a complex subject and although this article is a good place to begin your research, I suggest you go to other sites for more info or simply look around here for information on getting a smaller waist.
Incoming search terms:
Before and After of My Wife
Recommended for Women
- Getting Back In The Swing
- How Soon is Too Soon For Losing Weight
- Getting into Writing Mode – Welcome Back
- WHAT WHAT WHAT – WHAT is BACK!!!
- Wonderful Fitness Tips That May Help You Buy Your Perfect Physique
- Reaching Your Workout Goals With Some Straightforward Advice
- Fitness Designed Straightforward By Using These Basic Steps
- Change Your Physique With One Of These Excellent Physical fitness Tips!
- Fitness Does Not Need To Be So Time Intensive
- Methods For An Effective Exercise Program