Sarah Michelle Gellar Height, Weight, and Workout
Sarah Michelle Gellar height and weight is something that gets a lot of attention on the internet. Some people tend to think that at times she is too skinny for her height, while others seem to be greatly jealous of her appearance. Sarah herself has said that she doesn’t starve herself or even kill herself at the gym but it apparent the she knows how to stay in shape.
About Sarah Michelle Gellar
Sarah was born in New York City on April 14, 1977 and entered the world of films at the tender age of 4. It wasn’t until her roles and performance in “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “All My Children” that people took notice of the up and coming actress. Her role in “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” led her to win Teen Choice and Saturn Awards. She has appearing in many movies including, Scooby-Doo, Cruel Intentions, I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Grudge and several others.
What’s Her Height and Weight
Sarah Michelle Gellar’s height is 5’3 and she weighs between 97 to 110 pounds. Though her height hasn’t changed her weight has been up and down which leads to a lot of questions. Definitely I would agree that she looks her best when she is around the 110lb mark. When she is on the lower end at 97lbs Sarah appears to be too thin and get question as to whether or not she is anorexic.
With a height of 5’3 she can still appear lean and tone when she is 110-115. This allows her arms and legs to be a little fuller and also gives her a nicer butt.
“If someone thinks I have a good butt, then I take that as a compliment.” Sarah Michelle Gellar
Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Diet
She has mentioned that she tries to avoid dairy, deep fried foods and sugar in her diet mainly by just eating a well balanced diet and controlling her portions. Though she loves eating sushi there are times when the beautiful actress says she is simply living off of soups and vitamins (this is not recommended for anyone).
Example of her 7 Day Soup Diet:
- Monday: mainly fruit (no bananas), cabbage soup, no sugary drinks
- Tuesday: green leafy vegetables, no beans, peas, or corn. Potatoes with butter, no fruit
- Wednesday: Eat what you ate on Monday and Tuesday except the potatoes
- Thursday: cabbage soup, bananas, milk
- Friday: 10 to 25oz of beef and 6 ripe tomatoes, drink 6 to 8 glasses of water, cabbage soup.
- Saturday: 2 or 3 steaks with leafy greens and cabbage soup once or twice
- Sunday: Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Eat soup at least once.
She usually does this diet once or twice a month allowing for 2-3 weeks in between.
Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Workout and Exercise
Sarah has been practicing Tae Kwon Do for 5 years and also enjoys kickboxing, boxing, yoga and gymnastics. She works with her personal trainer Phong Tran at least 3-4 days per week. She does three days a week of resistance or weight training and three day of cardio and pilates.
“Look, it’s crazy for people to try to be as thin as we are. We have personal trainers and personal chefs. It’s our job to look this way.” Sarah Michelle Gellar
Sarah really doesn’t do anything too crazy with her workouts and I have yet to really get detail information as to exactly how her trainer trains her. My guess is that it is kept simple and she does better on her diet plan. Just by keeping her calories low she is going to stay lean and resistance training is only used to keep her muscles tone and lean.
Incoming search terms:
- sarah michelle gellar height and weight
- sarah michelle gellar weight
- sarah michelle gellar height
- sarah michelle gellar weight buffy
- sarah michelle gellar height weight
- sarah michelle gellar workout buffy
- sarah michelle gellar weight loss during buffy
- sarah michlle gellar height and weight
- sarah michelle gellar weight loss buffy
- sarah michelle gellar weight height